Sunday, January 12, 2014

January Photo Challenge

Many of you know already that I am a member of the Rock the Shot Forum, and think it is a great community to be a part of if you have any interest in Photography.  Every month they host a challenge, and one of my new years resolutions is to enter every month.  Not only are they fun, but I think challenges help you push yourself.  This month the theme of the challenge is to look back on 2013 and find your favorite image.

This is always a hard one for me, as I believe it is for any photographer, since we put so much of ourselves into every photograph we take, and have a personal connection to them all.  However, that being said….

Here is my Favorite Photo of 2013:

Harley Davidson Portrait


This photo was taken out at Mingo Creek Park in PA.  They have this beautiful red covered bridge out there that I really loved.  I was photographing this couple with their kids as part of a family session, but since the dad had his Harley, I wanted to make sure to get a cool, sexy, couple's portrait for them.  Although, I love how their whole family session turned out, I am particularly thrilled with this picture of this beautiful couple of 10 years.

Thanks Rock the Shot for this opportunity!!



Please stop by their page!  www.rocktheshotforum.com






LOVE, LAUGH, CLICK

Thank you for reading! 


Jessica Leigh Larson


Strawberry Snails Photography


Please "LIKE" us on Facebook! : www.facebook.com/strawberrysnailsphotography


Please FOLLOW us on Twitter! : www.twitter.com/lovelaughclick


Oh Yes!  We are on Instagram and Pinterest too!!! :


www.instagram.com/strawberrysnails   http://www.pinterest.com/lovelaughclick/









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!